- Job Search
- Contentious Construction Senior Associate
Contentious Construction - Senior Associate 5+ PQE - West Midlands
Top ranked regional law firm and is seeking a Contentious Construction Solicitor to join its West Midlands based team. This Contentious Construction position is offered at the Senior Associate level and is a permanent position with flexible and agile/remote working options considered. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As a Contentious Construction Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Have the opportunity to join a leading regional team which can offer excellent quality contentious construction work.
- Advise and act for clients (developers, institutions, contractors, charities and sub-contractors) in connection with multi-million pound disputes both nationally and internationally through litigation, adjudication or alternative dispute resolution.
To be successful in your application for this Construction Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of five years' PQE with a strong emphasis on contentious construction during that time whether from private practice or in-house. Those with mixed contentious/non-contentious backgrounds will also be considered.
- A proven track record in advising on construction disputes.
- A good working knowledge of the standard forms of construction and engineering contracts.
- Good client relationships skills.
- Strong drafting skills.
- The ability to supervise and mentor junior lawyers.
The successful Contentious Construction Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support and genuine opportunities for career progression through to partnership for the right person.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of construction disputes.
To be considered for this Construction Senior Associate position, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like