- Job Search
- Construction Senior Associate/Partner
18th November 2023
Construction Lawyer (non-contentious) - Birmingham - multiple roles - 4 PQE through to Partner level
Leading national law firm is seeking an experienced transactional Construction Lawyer to join its highly regarded and expanding Birmingham team. This opportunity is offered on a full-time permanent basis with flexible and agile working options accommodated. Excellent salary commensurate with experience. Partner appointments seriously considered.
As a Construction Lawyer in this team, you would:
- Work on the very best national construction matters.
- Act for employers, funders, project companies, contractors, consultants and insurers including a range of private and public sector clients.
- Work for clients across a wide range of sectors.
- Support and mentor junior fee earners.
- Be involved in networking and business development, managing client relationships at a high level.
- At partner level, a proven track record in developing new revenue streams.
To be successful in your application for this Construction Lawyer vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of four years' experience in construction from a reputable construction team (significantly more experience required for a partner level appointment).
- A good teamwork ethic.
- A client focused approach and an appetite to develop work and relationships.
The successful Construction Lawyer will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of diverse and high value construction projects for an enviable client base.
To be considered for this Construction Lawyer vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like