- Job Search
- Commercial Associate
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a commercial solicitor at the newly qualified (or soon to be qualified) through to four years' PQE level to join the legal team of a highly regarded international brand working from the businesses' Birmingham office. Work will be a broad base of commercial contracts, IT, IP, data protection and e-commerce matters. Flexible and forward thinking working environment. An opportunity particularly suitable for those who have in-house experience.
* Working for clients including household name businesses, multinational corporations and listed groups as well as privately owned companies across a range of sectors.
* Work will often be high profile and cross-border in nature.
* You would be involved in projects working alongside non-lawyer colleagues in the business for a deeper understanding of client business needs.
* Specific work will include general commercial contracts, IT, IP, data protection and e-commerce related matters as well as some corporate support/due diligence.
* Involvement in business development from the outset, including building a network of internal referrers of work.
Candidate requirements of the successful commercial solicitor:
* NQ to four years' post qualification experience.
* You must have a demonstrable interest in commercial contracts, IT and IP.
* Solid academic profile and technically strong.
* A flair for marketing, business development and networking.
* Candidates with in-house experience are encouraged to apply however those with experience from private practice will be given equal consideration.
* Excellent training and development programme.
* Highly competitive salary and overall benefits package.
* Highly supportive team environment.
If you wish to apply for the role of Commercial Solicitor, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like