- Job Search
- Commercial Senior Associate
Commercial Senior Associate - 5+ PQE - International firm - Birmingham
A leading international law firm is seeking a Commercial Lawyer to join its national team in Birmingham. This opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with hybrid working as standard and flexible working options accommodated. Work includes acting for a range of corporate clients from start ups through to SMEs and large global companies on general commercial contracts, data protection and IT matters as well as PFI and procurement related work for public sector clients.
As a Commercial Senior Associate in this team, you would:
- Work on a broad range of commercial contracts across the public and private sectors.
- Advise on standard terms and conditions, outsourcing arrangements, IT and data privacy matters.
- Advise public sector clients on PFI variations, teckal companies, public law and procurement.
To be successful in your application for this Commercial Senior Associate vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of five years' PQE with a strong emphasis on commercial matters during that time whether from private practice, the public sector or in-house.
- Excellent technical, drafting and negotiation skills.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- The ability to manage client relationships and to play a key role in business development initiatives.
- The ability to supervise, mentor and motivate junior lawyers.
The successful Commercial Senior Associate will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support to progress to the next stage of your career.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- The opportunity to work on a broad range of the commercial matters for a varied client base.
To be considered for this Commercial Senior Associate vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
Placing People in Companies Like