- Job Search
- In-House Commercial Associate
3rd November 2021
A unique opportunity has arisen for an In-House Commercial Associate with a minimum of three years' PQE to join the in-house legal function of a leading national firm from Birmingham. Acting purely for the firm (no external client work) and with no chargeable hours targets, applicants from in-house backgrounds or private practice will be considered. Hybrid working as standard and full and part-time applicants equally considered.
BCL Legal is excited to be working alongside this leading national firm in its recruitment of an In-House Commercial Associate. The successful Commercial Associate should have a minimum of three years' post qualification experience either from industry or as a commercial contracts solicitor in private practice.
Work will include:
· Drafting and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts including purchase, supply, production, consultancy, marketing, IP and technology.
· Supporting the team in establishing specialist outsourcing arrangements.
· Supporting the procurement activities of the firm.
· Data protection.
The successful Commercial Associate will have:
· Broad commercial experience and at least three years' PQE.
· Strong drafting and negotiation skills.
· The ability to support on outsourcing and procurement activities of the firm.
· Commercial awareness and the ability to make sound judgements on contracts and risk.
For more information on this vacancy, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like