- Job Search
- Real Estate Associate
Real Estate Solicitor - NQ-8 PQE
Fantastic opportunities at a top 50 UK law firm for junior (NQ+) through to senior Real Estate Associates (up to c. 8PQE) to join a progressive and national practice in Birmingham.
Role and Responsibilities:
* This is an excellent opportunity open to NQ-8 years' PQE real estate solicitors to work for a leading national law firm based in Birmingham.
* You will have the option of working on a broad range of commercial property matters or if preferred can elect to focus on a development (residential and commercial including energy related development projects) heavy caseload or otherwise a more general core real estate (landlord and tenant) caseload. Acquisition, sale, investment and real estate finance work is also available.
* At the junior end, the successful real estate solicitor will have at least one strong training seat in any area of real estate, those at the more senior end will have gained good quality real estate experience since qualification (those with experience from smaller regional firms will also be considered).
* A good academic profile.
* Good communication skills.
* A team player.
What's on offer?
The successful Real Estate Associates/Senior Associates will be rewarded with:
* The opportunity to work for a national and highly regarded team.
* Competitive salary and excellent benefits coupled with a focus on wellbeing.
* Pension Scheme.
* Bonus Scheme.
* Flexible working options and hybrid/remote working.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like