- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor
A fantastic opening for a newly qualified or junior level real estate solicitor (NQ-3 PQE) to join a leading national practice working on top quality real estate matters in both Birmingham/West Midlands and nationally. You will benefit from working on a 'mixed bag' of real estate matters with a particular focus on acting for occupiers and be given excellent training enabling you to flourish as a real estate solicitor.
· BCL Legal is pleased to be working alongside a highly regarded national practice looking to recruit a newly qualified or junior level real estate solicitor to its Birmingham office.
· This firms' real estate team acts for a broad range of clients nationally on the full spectrum of real estate matters.
· This is an excellent opportunity for a real estate solicitor to join a highly regarded team undertaking high calibre commercial property work.
· As a real estate solicitor with this firm, you would be involved in landlord & tenant matters, acquisitions and disposals and investment & development matters.
· Clients range from private sector clients through to educational organisations, health sector clients, public and government organisations.
The ideal candidate:
· This position is ideally suited to either a newly qualified real estate solicitor or a junior level solicitor with up to three years' post qualification experience.
· Applications are welcomed from those who have trained and gained post qualification experience at the larger national/international firms and also from those that have gained good quality commercial property experience at smaller firms.
· You should be able to demonstrate commercial understanding and awareness, enthusiasm for this type of work and a strong team work ethic. You should also be able to demonstrate strong communication skill as a proven track record in developing internal and external relationships, including successful participation in networking and marketing.
· The successful real estate solicitor will benefit from an excellent salary & overall package, a high end client base and outstanding training and development opportunities.
· This role also offers the opportunity to spend time on secondment in-house with clients.
· Hybrid working model with the flexibility to work in the office and from home.
Or for a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like