- Job Search
- Lead Corporate Counsel
£80,000 - 100,000
23rd September 2022
Senior Corporate Counsel (5+ PQE) - International firm - Birmingham
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Corporate Counsel to join the General Counsel team of a leading international law firm working from the firm's Birmingham office. In this unique non-client facing/non-fee earning role you would work on a broad range of corporate transactions and governance matters for the firm. Hybrid working as standard and flexible working patterns accommodated. Stable hours and predictable workflow.
Working as Senior Corporate Counsel in the firm's General Counsel team, you would advise on a broad range of corporate matters to include:
· Mergers and acquisitions
· Disposals of business and assets
· Closure and establishment of new offices and/or affiliated firms
· Joint ventures
· Constitutional and governance matters
· Drafting/amending LLPA and MCA as required from time to time
· Drafting members resolutions, constitutions of affiliates and intra-group agreements
· Advising on and negotiating key contracts and tenders
· As Senior Corporate Legal Counsel you will be a qualified lawyer with a minimum of five years' PQE in corporate law
· An ability to understand all areas of corporate law
· Strong communication skills.
· Experience advising senior stakeholders on business critical matters
· A commercial approach
· European language skills would be advantageous but not necessary
· Excellent salary and overall benefits package.
· The opportunity to be part of a growing In-House General Counsel team within a dynamic and well organised leading international law firm.
· Highly supportive team where you will be offered all the tools to succeed in your career.
Or if you wish to have a confidential discussion about this Senior In-House Corporate Legal Counsel position, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like