- Job Search
- Commercial Lawyer
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a Commercial Contracts Lawyer (1-5 PQE) to join a leading international law firm on a fully remote basis (or otherwise a hybrid role if preferred). This is a permanent and employed position and available on either a full or part-time basis. No billing targets! No long hours culture - fixed hours that can be worked flexibly and varied according to individual needs.
BCL Legal is excited to be working alongside this leading international firm in its recruitment of a Commercial Contracts Solicitor to join the managed legal services arm of their team and support their excellent client base.
The successful commercial contracts solicitor can expect to work for a varied client base as an extension of their in-house legal team on work which although not strategic in nature, is important and requires quality legal expertise. This team will make excellent use of legal technology helping clients achieve more through simplification, standardisation and automation of their processes and documents.
Specifically, the successful candidate will work on:
· Commercial contracts
· Document reviews
· Company secretarial matters
· Major projects such as multi-jurisdictional reviews, or checking and novating contracts because of data protection or other regulatory risk
The successful Commercial Contracts Solicitor will have:
· A minimum of one strong training seat in commercial and if already qualified post qualification experience from a reputable commercial contracts team or from an in-house environment
· Technical excellence in contract drafting, reviewing and amending on a wide range of commercial contracts including non-disclosure agreements
· A good understanding of data protection would be beneficial (but is not essential)
· Strong organisational skills
The successful candidate will be rewarded with:
· A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
· Excellent work/life balance; remote (or if preferred hybrid or office based) role
· No long hours culture; fixed hours which can be worked with flexibility and varied according to individual needs
· No billing targets
· No business development responsibilities
· Full or part time opportunities
· Access to an excellent client base
Or for more information on this Commercial Contracts Lawyer vacancy, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like