- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
Corporate Associate - leading national firm - Birmingham - 1+ PQE
Top ranked and award winning national law firm is seeking a Corporate Associate to join its large corporate team in Birmingham due to on-going growth. This corporate Associate opportunity is offered on a full-time permanent basis with flexible and agile working options accommodated. Excellent salary commensurate with experience. Exceptional quality work and great team culture.
As a Corporate Associate in this team, you would:
- Work on M&A (both domestic and cross-border), private equity and venture capital transactions as well as some restructuring work.
- Act for companies, management teams, investors and debt providers through the business life cycle.
- Be involved in business development from the outset.
To be successful in your application for this Corporate Associate vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of one years' PQE with strong transactional experience during that time.
- A strong academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- The ability to manage client relationships on a day to day basis.
The successful Corporate Associate will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support within an award winning national corporate team which is at the forefront of the firm's growth strategy over the coming years.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of corporate transactions with a good international flavour.
To be considered for this Corporate Associate vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like