- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Contentious Construction Solicitor - leading national firm - Birmingham
An opportunity has arisen within one of Birmingham's leading law firms for a Contentious Construction Solicitor to join them as an Associate. This position is also open to experienced commercial or property litigators or otherwise professional indemnity lawyers wishing to focus on construction disputes moving forward.
As a Contentious Construction Solicitor in this team, your responsibilities will involve:
* Providing quality service to clients in matters of construction disputes for a broad range of clients (developers, contractors, sub-contractors and other construction and engineering professionals) across a variety of sectors.
* A high degree of client contact and business development activity.
* Providing specialist advice in all aspects of building, construction matters.
* The resolution of problems in construction law and the promotion of initiatives to this end.
* Advising clients on complex matters.
* Supporting junior colleagues at an appropriate level.
To be successful in your application for this Contentious Construction Associate opportunity, you will have:
* A keen interest in contentious construction
* Ideally a minimum of one training seat in construction or a closely related area (broader commercial litigation, property litigation or commercial insurance background with exposure to construction related claims).
* Excellent litigation skills and ideally experience in arbitration, adjudication and mediation (although flexibility given to those coming from a different background).
* An appetite for networking and client management.
* Strong technical knowledge.
The Contentious Construction Associate will be rewarded with:
* Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
* Supportive and collegiate team/firm environment.
* Flexible working patterns and hybrid working.
* Part-time applicants will be considered.
If you would like to apply for this Associate level Contentious Construction Solicitor position in Birmingham, please apply here or get in touch with Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like