- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
Corporate Associate 1-4 PQE - leading regional firm - West Midlands
Leading regional firm based in Warwickshire is seeking a talented Corporate Associate who has 1-4 years' PQE in corporate law to join its busy and growing corporate team on a full or part-time basis.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to develop their career in a fast paced and supportive environment.
The successful Corporate Solicitor will:
- have experience in M&A, investments, reorganisations and corporate governance (drafting shareholders' agreements and articles of association)
- have good drafting skills, technically sound and focused on providing our clients with an excellent service
- be able to problem solve commercially and quickly with a strong commercial awareness
- be a team player with strong project management and interpersonal skills; and
- (ideally) be keen to develop their own business development initiatives and improve their professional skills
Job responsibilities include:
- Providing corporate law advice to individuals and corporates (ranging from start-ups to large multi nationals)
- Drafting SPAs, APAs, investment agreements, joint venture agreements, shareholders' agreements, reorganisation documents (capital reduction demergers, share for share etc) and buy back of shares documents
- Being responsible for running own caseload and ensuring deadlines are met
- Assisting the team with day to day enquires from current and potential new clients
- Ensuring the retention of good clients through appropriate client management and service delivery
On offer is a:
- competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 days)
- training and development
- private medical insurance
- life assurance
- healthcare scheme
- subsidised gym membership
- on-site canteen
- an active social committee
- Hybrid working and options for fully remote working for the right candidate
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like