- Job Search
- Real Estate Finance Solicitor
Real Estate Finance Solicitor - 4+PQE - Birmingham
Leading national law firm is seeking a Real Estate Finance Solicitor to join its team in Birmingham at the Senior Associate level (4+). This role is real estate finance focused however there would also be scope to be involved in more general commercial property matters too. This opportunity is offered on a full or part time permanent basis with flexible/hybrid working options accommodated. Excellent salary and wider benefits package at a firm that places a high emphasis on staff wellbeing and balanced hours. Excellent prospects for growth and development within the role.
This role is primarily real estate finance orientated and work is complex and deal focused with lots of cross over with the corporate banking team. The bias of the work is towards bank led work with a significant but smaller proportion of borrower matters.
As a Real Estate Finance Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Act for a variety of clients across health and care real estate, real estate finance and corporate including major high street banks and some challenger banks, social care clients, the NHS and GP work.
- Manage your own caseload of real estate and real estate finance matters and assist on more complex projects.
- Be involved in business development initiatives.
- Supervise and mentor junior fee earners in the team.
To be successful in your application for this Real Estate Finance Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of four years' PQE in real estate finance or otherwise exposure to real estate finance as part of a wider real estate or banking role.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- The ability to supervise and mentor juniors.
- Confidence and a proactive project management mindset.
- Knowledge of, or a genuine interest in, the health and care or public sector.
- Experience of providing property support on corporate transactions.
This role would suit someone who wants to be involved in health and care real estate and real estate finance, whilst also continuing to be involved in some more general commercial real estate transactions.
The successful Real Estate Finance Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Excellent progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of real estate finance and real estate matters.
To be considered for this Real Estate Finance Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like