- Job Search
- Real Estate Senior Associate
Real Estate Senior Associate/Principal Associate - Birmingham - 6+ PQE
A leading international firm is seeking an experienced Real Estate lawyer at the Senior or Principal Associate level (6+ PQE) to join its top rated Birmingham team working predominantly on commercial and mixed use development projects across offices, shopping centres, business and retail parks, hotels, industrial estates and logistics parks. This is a friendly and progressive firm with excellent training, support and financial package. Hybrid working as standard (50% home/50% office).
The Real Estate Senior Associate/Principal Associate Role
The successful Real Estate Solicitor will be tasked with providing advice on:
· Major redevelopment projects
· Acquisitions and disposals of land
· Collaborations and joint ventures
· Promotion agreements
· Sale and leaseback transactions
· Some commercial lettings however the firm has a dedicated asset management team
· Title investigations and reports on title
Clients include investors, developers, property companies, institutional investors, local authorities, US private equity investors, funds, private banks, pension funds, shopping centre operators, and private clients.
The successful Real Estate Senior Associate will be expected to lead on mid sized development projects to include client relationship management and to support on larger strategic projects.
· Solid real estate experience whether from a large national/international firm or a regional or smaller firm with a solid real estate practice.
· Six plus years' PQE as a minimum.
· Ability to mentor and develop junior team members.
· Good technical, drafting and negotiation skills.
· Strong ties to Birmingham.
· The opportunity to join a leading UK real estate practice and gain access to top quality work.
· Highly competitive salary plus bonus and excellent benefits package including generous pension allowance.
· Flexible and hybrid working policy.
· Sociable and friendly team environment.
· Located in the central business district close to the train station and all amenities.
Or for a confidential discussion regarding this Real Estate Senior Associate/Principal Associate vacancy, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal
Placing People in Companies Like