- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer and Conveyancing Assistant roles
A well-regarded regional firm is looking for a residential conveyancer and a residential conveyancing assistant to join their property team, based in Derbyshire.
As a residential conveyancer in the team, you will manage a full caseload of residential property matters.
As a residential conveyancing assistant in the team, you will assist the property team with all aspects of the conveyancing process. You will provide administrative support, open files, produce documents, draft documents and bills, process matters through portals, correspond with clients and conduct searches.
- For the conveyancer role, you will have at least 1 year of experience in residential conveyancing work
- For the conveyancing assistant role, you will have at least 1 year of experience as a residential conveyancing assistant
- Hybrid Working will be considered
- Conveyancer salary up to £34,000
- Conveyancing Assistant salary up to £20,000
- 37.5 hours per week, 9.00am until 5.30pm with an hour unpaid for lunch
- Discretionary Bonus
- 29 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays, which increases with service years
- Day off for your birthday
- Gifted Days off at Christmas
- Additional holidays for Trustpilot Reviews
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Prestbury Squash Club Corporate Membership
If you are interested in this role and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like