- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer and Conveyancing Assistant roles
A forward thinking regional firm is looking for a Lead Residential Conveyancer and a conveyancing assistant to join the team, based in South West England.
As the lead residential conveyancer in the team, you will manage a caseload of residential conveyancing matters including new build properties, help to buy and leasehold sales and purchases.
As a conveyancing assistant in the team, the majority of your work will be pre-exchange. You will generate conveyancing quotations, produce client engagement letters and new client packs, open new files, deal with correspondence from clients and other parties, order conveyancing searches, use the land registry portal, issue contract papers on sale files, progress sale files including dealing with enquiries, and do the post-completion work for purchases.
- You will have good IT skills and be familiar with the Microsoft Office suite of applications
- You will have good communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrate excellent client care
- You will have a professional telephone manner
- You will be organised, accurate, proactive and able to meet deadlines while remaining calm under pressure
- You will have a passion for delivering a strong residential conveyancing service
- For the conveyancer role you will have knowledge of all aspects of residential conveyancing, and experience with New Build Property, Help To Buy and leasehold purchases
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Great Benefits
- Hybrid and Flexible working
- Great scope for career progression
If you are interested in these roles and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like