- Job Search
- Corporate Real Estate Solicitor/Legal Exec/Paralegal
A leading international firm is looking for a talented Solicitor/Legal Executive and a skilled Paralegal to join their Corporate Real Estate team, based in Birmingham.
Excellent client service is at the heart of what they do. They are known for their commercial awareness and industry knowledge and for providing innovative and tailored solutions for their clients.
They are one of the largest law practices in the world, and it is a great place to develop your career.
As a solicitor/legal executive/paralegal in the Corporate Real Estate team, you will act for a wide range of corporate occupiers including a large range of household names. You will act on all property matters for these clients from their most strategic projects (such as HQ relocations) to their routine estate management transactions (licences, renewals, acquisitions etc) - and everything in between.
You will have the chance to get involved at all levels of transactions and have the opportunity to take on a degree of autonomy over your work. You will be fully supported by the team and the environment to give you the confidence to develop and take your career further.
- Run files from start to finish - drafting and negotiating a wide range of transactional documentation including leases, lease renewals, transfers, surrenders, and licenses
- Undertake, review and report on search results, title investigation and negotiated documents
- Undertake completions and manage the post-completion aspects of the transactions, including preparing SDLT Returns and making applications to the Land Registry
- Manage and supervise a team of paralegals on particular workstreams
- Liaise with colleagues, lawyers on the other side of the transaction and clients
- Work as part of the wider team on large corporate and client projects
- You will have previous experience in running your own files with the associated required financial awareness
- You will have experience within a real estate department
- You will be a committed team player with excellent communication and organisational skills - working to client deadlines will be key to your role
- You will have strong technical skills and excellent academic qualifications and be able to demonstrate your aptitude and attitude to delivering excellent client service
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible working opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Supportive, inclusive and diverse environment
- Development, mentoring, STEP training programme and secondments on offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like