- Job Search
- Property Finance Paralegal
A leading regional firm is looking for a paralegal or solicitor to join their Charging team, based in the property department, based in Birmingham.
The team provides advice to Housing Associations and charitable organisations in connection with all aspects of property securitisation work, ranging from small funding projects to large scale debt capital market transactions.
The role will include carrying out due diligence on large scale portfolios, including checking HMLR title documentation, reviewing and commenting on planning history, drafting Certificates of Title and dealing with all aspects of registration of legal charges. The role will also entail working closely with the firm's Funding team.
You would be joining a team that is at the forefront in its sector and has achieved this by focusing upon research, understanding client needs and communicating with our clients in ways which are personable, engaging and insightful and in written form clear and succinct.
- You will be a strong team player
- You will have experience in property work (particularly charging/property finance)
- You will have experience in acting for Housing Associations or charitable organisations
- You will have strong organisation skills
- You will have the ability to work with autonomy
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You will ideally have completed your law degree
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Great Benefits and Scope for Career Progression
If you are interested in this role and have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like