- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
A leading regional firm is looking for a Conveyancer to join their team, based in Derbyshire.
They are a leading law firm in the East Midlands. A forward thinking and progressive company employing over 200 staff throughout 6 offices.
They require a Conveyancing Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer to join their team based in Derbyshire. The department is extremely busy and requires someone who can think on their feet, is proactive, professional, friendly and committed.
As a conveyancer in the team you will manage a caseload of residential conveyancing matters, including freehold and leasehold sales and purchases.
- You will have at least 2-3 years experience in a Conveyancing fee earning role
- You will have strong knowledge of Conveyancing law and be able to handle a caseload of Residential Conveyancing files from inception through to completion
- You will have strong IT skills
- You will have strong client care skills
- You will be highly motivated and enthusiastic
- You will have the ability to both work within a team and with a minimum amount of supervision
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a challenging and friendly team. If you are interested in this role, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like