- Job Search
- Residential Property Solicitor
A West End firm is looking for residential property solicitors to join them in their team.
As a solicitor in the firm's residential property team, you will manage a caseload of residential property matters including leasehold and freehold sales and purchases, remortgages and transfer of equity work. Client care is at the forefront of this firm's priorities, and as such you can expect and enjoy a strong and stable source of work.
- You will have at least 3 years of PQE in managing your own residential property caseload
- You will be experienced in a wide range of residential conveyancing work
- You will ideally have strong academics
- You will be a motivated and organised individual who is able to work on your own initiative
- Salary is between £55,000 - £75,000 depending on experience
- Generous bonus scheme on offer
- Hybrid working (2 days per week in the office and 3 days per week at home)
- Great scope for career progression
If you are interested in this role and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like