- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
A well-performing regional firm is looking for a solicitor to join their Private Client team, based in Shropshire.
They are well known in the local market for offering a friendly service and professional advice, with offices across rural Shropshire, Herefordshire and into North Wales. They genuinely believe that a happy team, where staff enjoy their work, means that their clients receive a better service from cheerful, motivated staff. This generates room for their staff to develop and grow and enjoy stimulating and rewarding careers.
You will be managing a varied caseload including wills, lasting powers of Attorney, trusts and estates.
- You will be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You will be passionate about strong client care
- You will be passionate about developing a strong reputation in the market
- You will ideally have previous management experience
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
- Hybrid working on offer
- Excellent work/life balance
- Strong scope for career progression available
If you are interested in this role and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like