- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Assistant
A boutique firm is looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Paralegal or Conveyancing Assistant to join their busy residential property team in London.
You will be assisting a Senior Licensed Conveyancer and Solicitor in the running of live files, in addition to supporting the fee earners in all aspects of residential conveyancing transactions, from instructions through to post completion. The work involves liaising with all parties and providing administrative assistance throughout the conveyancing process.
The role will involve file opening, AML compliance, dealing with administrative exchange formalities completion and post completion tasks, drafting financial statements and invoices, submitting AP1 and SDLT forms, archiving, general administration tasks and the updating of internal and external systems. You will also liaise with clients, with supervision.
- You will have previous property experience in a law firm
- You must be confident and competent to work with minimal supervision
- You will be commercially aware
- You will have good inter-personal skills
- You will be a team player
- Salary for this role is between £25,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
- Great benefits on offer
- Hybrid working after initial 3 months
- Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in this role and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like