- Job Search
- Residential Property Associate
An international firm is looking for a solicitor to join their Residential Property team as an Associate, based in Guildford.
They are a leading international law firm which provides high quality legal advice, tailored to both businesses and individuals. They have a strong reputation and a very healthy client base. They have 140+ partners and over 850 people in total. They offer a strong team ethic and excellent career progression.
The Residential Property Team is based in London, Guildford and Oxford. The team advises on residential property transactions, the purchase and disposal of land, sub-division of land and the refinancing of property. They support clients throughout the UK and internationally.
The team is looking for a solicitor to join them as an Associate, based in Guildford. As an Associate in the team, you will be dealing with a challenging and varied caseload of residential property matters.
- You will be a qualified solicitor
- You will have previous experience of working at a law firm
- You will have experience of managing your own caseload of Residential Property matters.
- You will be able to manage their own workload and handle transactions from the start
- You will have strong academics
- You will have an enthusiasm for Residential Property
- You will have a team mindset
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Great Benefits
- Hybrid Working on offer (50% of your time at home)
- Flexible Working patterns available
- Friendly and collegiate team
If you are interested in this role and you have the pre-requisite qualifications and experience, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like