- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
A well-performing regional firm is looking for senior conveyancers to join their Residential team, based in Cardiff and Bristol.
As a conveyancer in the team, you would be managing a caseload of freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, transfers of equity and auctions.
- You will have at least 4 years of experience managing your own residential conveyancing caseload
- You will be able to work to tight deadlines
- You will be experienced in dealing with a varied residential caseload including freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, transfers of equity, actions, shared ownership, limited company and land matters
- You will be available to start work no later than mid-June
- Salary for this role is up to £34,000 and comes alongside some great benefits
- Mainly home working (very limited requirements to go into the office)
If you are interested in this role and have the pre-requisite qualifications, please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like