- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
A well-regarded firm with offices in the Midlands and London is looking for a Residential Conveyancer to join them, based in Lincolnshire and Nottingham.
They have achieved "Ones to Watch" status on their staff survey with the Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work, which means we have good levels of employee engagement, which they are looking to increase on even further going forwards.
As a conveyancer in the team, you will be handling a full caseload of residential property work. You will also deal with exchange, completion and post completion related correspondence and formalities (this will include Stamp Duty Land Tax, Companies House and ensuring that all balances are clear before the file is closed).
You will generate new work and provide an ongoing service to existing clients; develop and enhance the Conveyancing Department; produce fee income in line with targets and agreed objectives and keep informed of all changes in the Law and Practice in your own area of work.
- You will have previous experience of managing a residential property caseload
- You will have a clear understanding of the conveyancing process
- You will have the ability to work to tight deadlines
- You will be passionate about providing excellent client care
- Working hours are 09.00 - 17.15 - Monday to Friday (36.25 hours per week)
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
- Hybrid working
- Good scope for career progression
If you are interested in this role and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like