- Job Search
- Residential Property Solicitors/Conveyancers
17th November 2022
A well-regarded regional firm is looking for residential conveyancing solicitors to join them, based in West Midlands and Shropshire.
The work in the department includes (but is not limited to) freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, remortgages, shared ownership and transfer of equity.
As a solicitor in the team, you will manage your own varied residential caseload.
- If you wish to apply for the solicitor role, you will need to have at least 1 year of experience of managing your own caseload of residential property matters
- If you wish to apply for the assistant role, you will need to have at least 1 year of experience as a residential conveyancing assistant
- You will need to be organised and good with timekeeping
- You will need to be motivated and passionate about residential property work
- Salary is highly competitive for these roles and depends on experience
- Excellent benefits on offer
- Good quality work
- Supportive team environment
- Good work/life balance
If you are interested in either of these roles, please send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like