- Job Search
- Conveyancer and Conveyancing Assistant roles
A regional firm is looking for a licensed conveyancer or solicitor to join their residential conveyancing department, based in South Wales.
The team is very busy and instructions are increasing at a healthy rate. Owing to this, they are expanding their team.
As a conveyancer or solicitor in the team, you will manage a caseload including freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, remortgages, and new build matters.
- You will be a Solicitor or Licensed Conveyancer
- You will have experience in Residential and/or Newbuild Conveyancing
- You will have good client facing skills
- You should be capable of working as part of a team
- Highly Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Excellent scope for career progression
If you are interested in this role and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like