- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Assistant
A specialist conveyancing firm is looking for conveyancing assistants to join them in their highly performing team, based in Lincoln.
As a conveyancing assistant in the team, you will assist fee earners with the day-to-day running of their transactions. You will come into contact with all aspects of conveyancing transactions, and learn how to run the matters from start to completion.
You will prepare quotes for potential clients; chase instructions; open files; deal with correspondence; request searches; raise enquiries on purchase files; send out draft contracts on sale files; deal with additional enquiries on sale files; draft sale completion statements; draft SDLT returns; deal with requisitions; exchange contracts; deal with post-exchange correspondence and telephone calls; submit SDLT to the HMRC; deal with registrations; and close files.
- You will have prior experience as a conveyancing assistant or conveyancing administrator
- You will have knowledge of the conveyancing process
- You will be enthusiastic and happy to learn more about the conveyancing process
- You will be I.T literate
- You will be hardworking
- You will be a team player
- You will be friendly and a strong provider of client care
- Salary on offer is £22,000+
- Bonus scheme on offer
- Excellent scope for career progression (75% of the current fee earners started at the firm as conveyancing assistants, in addition to one of the directors of the firm!)
- Brilliant opportunity to continue your career with a well-regarded firm
If you are interested in this role and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like