- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Assistant
A leading international firm is looking to recruit a number of Conveyancing Assistants to join their teams in the East Midlands and Buckinghamshire.
They are a top 50 law firm with offices across the UK and Europe. They have achieved "Gold Standard" for Investors in People, and their values and culture are at the heart of its practice.
As a conveyancing assistant in the team, you will assist in providing quality and comprehensive client service. You will assist on a wide range of residential conveyancing transactions and learn about the entirety of the conveyancing process, including post-completion work.
- You will have at least 12 months of experience as a conveyancing assistant
- You will be enthusiastic and passionate about a career in residential property
- Highly competitive salary
- Great benefits
- Support with CLC qualification
- Hybrid working
If you're interested in this role, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like