- Job Search
- Corporate Paralegal
A highly regarded boutique firm is looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking paralegal to join their Corporate team, based in London.
They are a well-regarded boutique firm with offices in London and Brighton. They provide a lovely working environment where everyone is valued and respected and the Partners will know you by name.
This is a fantastic role for an ambitious paralegal. You will work on a wide variation of matters as part of the Corporate team, including the following:
- Structuring and setting up in business, including both company and partnership structures
- Commercial contracts and trading terms and conditions
- Corporate governance and regulatory compliance
- Joint ventures and collaborations
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and other associated corporate transactions, including management buy outs and private equity backed deals
- Raising finance from banks and other lenders
- You will ideally have experience of working in a corporate or commercial team in a law firm
- You will be keen to develop a career in corporate or commercial law
- You will be commercially aware
- You will be a team player
- Salary up to £29,000
- Excellent benefits
- Hybrid working
- Great prospects for career progression
If you are interested in this role and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like