- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer and Trainee Conveyancer roles
A national firm is looking for conveyancers to join their residential team, based in Solihull.
This dynamic and hardworking team is looking for an experienced conveyancer to join them, due to the sustained growth of the department.
The role will involve providing a high quality legal service to clients in the sale and purchase of residential properties with particular emphasis on residential freehold and leasehold sales, acting for clients on private transactions.
Your key duties will be:
- To deal with clients in a professional manner
- To liaise regularly with individuals involved in transactions including lenders and agents
- To handle queries and enquiries efficiently
- To maintain good file management
- To provide updates within specific timeframes to individuals and agents on progress
- To work to strict deadlines
- To work within the team processes and procedures
- To ensure all relevant compliance measures, including those required by the Conveyancing Quality Scheme
- You will have a minimum of 2 years' previous experience as a conveyancing executive or solicitor
- You will specialise in residential conveyancing matters
- You will have experience of handling your own caseload
- You will have experience of using a case management system
- You will need to have knowledge of leasehold work and more complex transactions
- You will need a high degree of initiative and the ability to cope in a demanding environment
- You will need excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- The firm offers a very flexible approach to hybrid working
- Highly competitive salary
- 27 days holidays per year plus a day off for your birthday
- Great benefits package
If you are interested in this role and you have the pre-requisite qualifications and experience, please submit your application to me today, or email your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like