- Job Search
- Commercial Property Legal Assistant
A national firm is looking for a legal assistant to join them in their highly performing commercial property team in Bedford.
As a legal assistant in the team, you will be assisting the fee earners in the team with the progression of their caseloads. This will include dealing with client queries; opening and closing files including AML checks; audio typing; preparing quotes to clients and drafting completion statements; helping to prepare report on title, report on mortgage and search report for clients; raising enquiries and replying to requisitions; using Land Registry portal to submit registrations; generating Stamp Duty Land Tax calculations and submitting applications; drafting forms such as AP1s and TP1s; preparing and submitting bills; and occasional reception cover.
- You will have experience of working as a conveyancing assistant
- You will have a good understanding of the conveyancing process
- You will have knowledge of the day-to-day operations of a law firm
- You will be confident in using case management systems
- You will be a confident multi-tasker
- Salary on offer sits between £21,000 - £25,000
- Great benefits on offer including 25 days holiday + bank holidays and bonus holidays
- Great work/life balance
- Full time, permanent role
If you are interested in this role and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like