An award-winning firm in South West England is looking for conveyancers and a conveyancing assistant to join them in one of their Wiltshire offices.
Established in 1750, they are a highly-regarded firm which has been presented previously with the Law Society's Excellence Award for Innovation and two awards for excellent customer service. From their five offices across Wiltshire, they serve clients in Wiltshire, Berkshire, Hampshire, Somerset, Gloucestershire, Bath, London, and throughout the UK. Their purpose is to provide excellent client service and exceed expectations, as client service is at the heart of everything they do. They have fantastic teams of people who work hard, are dedicated and demonstrate great commitment, and in return for aiming towards these standards they will back you, help you to improve and support you in being the best you can be. It is a lovely place to work.
As a conveyancing assistant, you will be working in the firm's Marlborough office. You will support a fee earner as they progress their caseload, helping them to process technical, legal tasks and learning plenty as you work. You will work on aspects of transactions from start to completion.
As a conveyancer, you will be working in the firm's Chippenham office. You will manage your own caseload of c40 matters, which will contain a wide variety of residential property transactions.
- For the conveyancing assistant role, you will ideally have at least 12 months of experience as a conveyancing assistant or some other involvement in the conveyancing process
- For the conveyancer role, you will ideally have at least 12 months of experience as a residential property fee earner
- For the conveyancer role, you will be confident in running a varied residential property caseload with minimal supervision
- For either of these roles, you will need to be positive, confident, solution-focussed, understanding and a team player
- Salary for the conveyancing assistant role is c£22,500.00
- Salary for the conveyancer roles will be £35,000.00+
- Great benefits on offer
- Excellent scope for career progression and support with gaining qualifications if you would like this
- For either of these roles you will be based in the office predominantly, but there is the flexibility to work from home should your working day require it (if you have a lot of drafting to do and would like a quiet place to do this, for example)
If you are interested in either of these roles and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.