- Job Search
- Plot Conveyancer and Trainee Plot Conveyancer roles
A highly regarded national firm is looking for Plot Conveyancers and Trainee Plot Conveyancers to join them in their Residential Development team, in Solihull.
As a Plot Conveyancer in the team, you will manage a caseload of plot sales matters from reservation to completion, including Help to Buy and Part Exchange matters, for national PLC developers.
As a Trainee Plot Conveyancer in the team, you will work with fee earners in the team and assist on their caseloads, dealing with all aspects of the conveyancing sales and purchases process from reservation to completion, including Help to Buy and Part Exchange transactions.
- For the plot conveyancer role, you will need 12 months of experience in a similar role, including managing your own caseload
- You will need comprehensive knowledge of the conveyancing process
- Experience of plot sales work is essential; part-exchange and re-sales is desirable
- For the trainee plot conveyancer role, you will need prior experience in a paralegal or conveyancing assistant role, and the drive to succeed in a plot conveyancing career
- For the plot conveyancing role, salary is up to £32,000
- For the trainee plot conveyancing role, salary is up to £22,000
- Great benefits on offer
- The trainee plot conveyancing role provides a direct pathway to becoming a conveyacing executive
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Autonomy over your work
If you are interested in either of these roles and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like