- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for two full-time Residential Conveyancers (Solicitor, CILEx or CLC) to join the Property Department based at a busy firm in the West Midlands, at their offices in Stratford-upon-Avon and Coventry.
The role involves carrying out all aspects of residential conveyancing, including freehold and leasehold work, sales, purchases, remortgages, transfers of equity, right to buy, shared ownership and new plot purchases.
For the role in Stratford-upon-Avon, the successful candidate will be on a direct route to lead conveyancer.
- You will be a Qualified Solicitor, CILEX or CLC
- You will have at least 2 years of residential conveyancing experience and 5 years of residential conveyancing experience for the Stratford-upon-Avon role
- Your conveyancing experience will cover sales, purchases, transfer of equity, shared ownership, and leasehold work
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills
- You will have excellent business development skills
- Highly competitive salary with annual reviews
- 22 days holiday plus 8 days Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Discounted legal fees on completion of probation period
- BUPA healthcare scheme on completion of probation period
- Career development and performance reviews
- Technical and personal skills training
- Accessible office with nearby cheap parking
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-performing firm and develop your career even further. If you are interested in this role, please submit your application to me today!
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like