- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer and Conveyancing Assistant roles
23rd September 2022
A highly performing regional firm in Lincolnshire is looking for a conveyancer and a conveyancing assistant to join their team, in Scunthorpe.
They are a friendly, personable and hard-working firm who put their clients first. They enjoy strong repeat custom and extremely good ratings when it comes to client satisfaction.
As a conveyancer in the team, you will be managing a volume caseload of residential property matters including freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, and new build work.
As a conveyancing assistant in the team, you will assist the conveyancer with various tasks at all aspects of conveyancing transactions including requesting searches and drafting reports, to help progress the transactions and help to make sure everything goes smoothly.
- For the conveyancer role, you will need at least 12 months of experience of managing your own residential property caseload
- For the conveyancing assistant role, you will need at least 12 months of experience in a conveyancing assistant role
- These roles will be fully office based to begin with, progressing to hybrid working after an initial period to make sure you are happy and confident with the way the firm works
- Salary for the conveyancing assistant role will be c£22,000.00
- Salary for the conveyancer role will be £30,000+ depending on experience
- Good quality work and a supportive, welcoming team
If you are interested in either of these roles and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like