- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
A regional firm in the West Midlands is looking for a residential conveyancer to join their team, based in Solihull.
As a residential conveyancer in the team, you will be managing a high volume caseload of residential property sales. You will need to communicate professionally and effectively with clients, third parties, customers and colleagues by phone and in writing, within tight deadlines.
- You will have at least 12 months of experience as a residential conveyancer
- You will be a team player
- You will be have excellent communication skills
- You will be self-motivated
- Salary c£28,000.00
- Good benefits on offer, including 25 days of annual leave and a flexible holiday purchase and sale scheme
- Friendly, welcoming and hard-working team
- Good scope for career progression
If you are interested in this opportunity and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like