- Job Search
- Casualty Fraud Solicitor
22nd September 2022
An international firm seeks a talented solicitor to join their Counter-Fraud team, based in Birmingham.
THE TEAM AND THE ROLE
The counter-fraud team performs incredibly well, securing outstanding successes including findings of fundamental dishonesty for their clients.
This is a great opportunity for enthusiastic lawyers who are looking to build an exciting career. As a Solicitor in the team, you will defend and investigate exaggerated and fabricated claims, fabricated accident circumstances, substituted injury, staged accidents and organised fraud. Your caseload will consist of predominantly EL/PL claims.
- You will be a Qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive
- You will have at least 2 years' PQE
- You will have experience of working in a counter-fraud team, or be able to show why you are interested in this area
- You will have a strong litigation background, preferably from a personal injury environment
- You will have good knowledge of EL/PL matters and experience of working on them
- You will be a confident negotiator
- You will be able to work with minimal supervision
- Highly competitive salary
- Fantastic benefits
- Very flexible working arrangements; you choose where you work best whether this is fully home based, fully office based or a mixture of both
- Excellent scope for career progression
If you are interested in this opportunity and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like