- Job Search
- Occupational Disease Solicitor
8th September 2022
An international firm is looking for a Solicitor to join them in their industrial disease team, based in Bristol.
They are a top international firm with a large number of highly knowledgeable lawyers, who act for an impressive client base on a wide range of matters.
As a Solicitor in the industrial disease team, you will be managing a caseload of industrial disease matters for insurer clients.
Your caseload will consist of NIHL, HAVS and asbestos matters.
- You will be a Solicitor of at least 2 years' PQE
- You will have experience of industrial disease work, including managing your own caseload
- Solicitors from EL/PL backgrounds will also be considered
- You will have a good knowledge of the litigation process
- Salary for this role is £40,000.00
- Great benefits on offer
- Highly flexible working which gives you the ability to decide how and where you work best, whether that is fully home working, fully office working or a mixture of both
- Flexible hours if needed, to fit around your lifestyle
- Strong career progression prospects
If you are interested in this role and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like