- Job Search
- Plot Conveyancer
A top regional firm is looking for plot conveyancers to join their team, based in West Midlands.
As a plot conveyancer in the team, you will be managing a caseload of plot conveyancing matters for top developer clients. You will also have the opportunity to become involved in site set up work.
- You will be a Qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive
- You will have at least 2 years of experience in a plot conveyancing team
- You will have experience of managing your own plot conveyancing matters
- You will be confident in managing your workload with minimal supervision
- Highly Competitive Salary on offer in line with experience
- Great benefits on offer
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office, 2 days at home)
- Career progression prospects
If you are interested in this opportunity and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
** PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY IF YOU HAVE THE NECESSARY EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS **
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like