- Job Search
- Plot Conveyancer
A well-performing national firm is looking for a Plot Conveyancer to join their team in Leicester.
As a plot conveyancer in the team, you will manage a caseload of plot sales matters for national developers. The client base is stable and well-established, meaning you will have access to a strong source of work.
Your work will include:
- Checking title documents to the development land and preparing the site for plot sales
- Drafting letters and contract packs
- Liaising directly with other parties and clients with enquiries
- Providing regular updates to all parties throughout the transaction
- Undertaking searches with Local Authority, Land Registry etc.
- Dealing with all matters of exchange and completion
- Part exchanges
- You will have at least 2 years of experience in plot conveyancing
- You will have experience of managing your own caseloads with minimal supervision
- You will have strong knowledge of new builds
- You will have strong knowledge of conveyancing transactions, including Help to Buy and other Government initiatives
- Salary for this role is between £30,000 - £35,000
- Excellent benefits on offer
- Office attendance is required for the majority of the week but you can work 1 day from home
- Strong scope for career progression
If you are interested in this role and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like