- Job Search
- Client Liaison Manager
A top national law firm is looking for a Nurse, Physiotherapist, Social Worker or someone with a medical background or healthcare litigation experience to join their team as a Client Liaison Manager.
They are a top national firm with a very strong Personal Injury team.
You will act as a Support & Rehabilitation Coordinator, liaising with clients to deliver a smooth transition and achieve resolution of client problems, by building relationships and working collaboratively with relevant bodies. You will be a link between lawyers, public bodies and charities to ensure effective communication.
- You will have experience of working in environments which require a passion for high quality client centred practice
- You will have an understanding of relevant rehabilitation codes, Mental Capacity Act and welfare benefits
- You will have experience of working in a clinical, health/social or rehab setting
- You will be a confident communicator
- You will have a full UK driving licence
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Highly competitive salary (£45,000)
- Mostly remote working
- Discounted gym membership
If you are interested in this role and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like