- Job Search
- Residential Property Solicitor
A regional firm is looking for a residential conveyancer to join their well-performing team, based in the West Midlands.
As a conveyancer in the residential property team, you will be managing a full caseload of residential conveyancing matters from start to finish. You will deal with sales, purchases, freehold, leasehold, transfer of equity and plot sales matters.
- You will have at least one year of experience in residential conveyancing work
- You will have experience of managing your own caseload from start to finish
- You will be experienced in delivering excellent client care
- You will be happy to help to train and develop more junior members of the team when necessary
- Flexible working times on offer if necessary
- Hybrid working on offer
- Good benefits on offer
- Salary on offer £35,000+
If you are interested in this role and have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like