- Job Search
- Professional Indemnity Associate
A top international firm is looking for an Associate to join their Professional Liability team in Birmingham.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded Professional Liability team. The team is headed up by an industry leading partner and deals with all areas of professional liability, handling claims of all sizes and complexity, including insurers who underwrite some of the world's largest financial institutions, global law firms, the 'Big Four' accounting firms, as well as insurers who underwrite regional, local and smaller institutions and firms.
As an Associate in the team, you will manage a caseload of Professional indemnity claims against solicitors, construction professionals and IT consultants as well as insurance/policy disputes.
- You will have at least 2 years of experience in professional liability
- You will have experience of managing your own caseload
- You will be familiar with professional indemnity policies and coverage issues, or alternatively you will have experience within Commercial Litigation
- You will have experience of assisting on large cases in a team environment
- The salary on offer for this role is highly competitive
- Excellent benefits on offer
- Hybrid working on offer
- Flexible working on offer
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like