- Job Search
- Head of New Build Property Department
17th November 2022
A highly performing regional firm is looking for a Head of New Build Conveyancing to join their team, based in East Midlands.
This is an exciting opportunity which will bring you in at a senior level. You will manage an agreed caseload of New Build purchase and sale matters from start to finish. You will also manage, supervise, train and develop support staff and build lasting working relationships with clients and referrers.
The position is appropriate for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer with at least 3 years post qualification experience.
- You will have at least 3 years of experience in managing a varied caseload of Residential Property matters
- You will have experience of managing transactions from start to finish
- You will have experience of business development activities
- You will have a full UK driving licence
- Working hours are from 9am to 5pm
- Highly competitive salary
- Great benefits
- Fully office based role
If you are interested in this role and have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like