- Job Search
- Clinical Negligence Solicitor
A national firm is looking for a Solicitor to join them in their Clinical Negligence team, based in Birmingham.
THE FIRM AND THE ROLE
The team represents clients in a wide range of claims, including A&E, cancer, cerebral palsy and GP negligence claims.
As a Solicitor in the team, you'll provide quality legal advice to the firm's clients by managing your own caseload. Your aim will be to obtain interim payments wherever possible, so that you can put rehabilitation, a care package and suitable accommodation in place before the claim is concluded. As part of the team, you will join the firm in being dedicated to improving the quality of life of their clients.
- You will be a Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with 3 years+ PQE
- You will have a Medical Negligence background
- You will have experience of managing your own caseload
- You will be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- 25 days of annual leave per year, plus bank holidays
- Hybrid and flexible working
- Career progression prospects
- Supportive and team-oriented environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a national firm and develop your career even further. If you are interested, please get in touch with me today!
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like