- Job Search
- Healthcare Paralegal
A Top-45 national firm is looking for a Paralegal to join their well-regarded Healthcare team, based in Birmingham.
They are a vibrant specialist department which provides advice on all aspects of healthcare law, including clinical negligence, patient safety, consent to treatment, human rights, child law and mental health. The healthcare sector is fast moving and the challenge of working for their clients provides very interesting work.
As a paralegal in the team, you will assist senior case handlers in managing post-litigated EL/PL and clinical negligence claims.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated to develop their own and our teams' practices. We provide a supportive environment in which to work. You will also manage some of your own cases.
- You will have at least 12 months of experience in a clinical negligence team
- You will have experience of assisting others in progressing their cases and you will have experience of running your own cases
- You will have experience of managing post-issue cases
- You will have strong knowledge of the CPR
- Salary for this role is up to £23,000.00
- Hybrid working
- Strong scope for career progression
- 28 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Discounted gym membership
If you are interested in this role and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like