- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
A quickly expanding firm in West Midlands is looking for Residential Property fee earners of all levels to join their highly performing teams.
The firm is looking for paralegals and qualified conveyancers and Solicitors to join them, managing varied caseloads of residential property matters. Your caseload will include freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, remortgages, shared ownership, transfer of equity and new builds.
The firm is also looking for a Head of Department who will manage a smaller caseload alongside managing the wider team. The Head of Department will also managing business development and performance.
- If you would like to apply for the fee earning positions, you must have at least 2 years of experience in residential property including managing your own caseload
- If you would like to apply for the qualified conveyancer and Solicitor positions, you must have been qualified for at least 2 years and have managed your own residential property caseloads
- If you would like to apply for the Head of Department position, you must have been qualified for at least 5 years and have had experience in managing your own residential property caseloads, and managing a team of your own
- All of these positions require applicants to have experience of a wide variety of residential property transactions
- 4 day working week (working hours 8:30am to 5:30pm with 30 minutes lunch)
- Paralegal salary will be £25,000-£30,000
- Qualified Conveyancer and Solicitor salaries will be £40,000-£45,000
- Head of Department salary will be £55,000-£60,000
- Bonuses on offer
If you are interested in these roles and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like