- Job Search
- Residential Property Solicitor
A highly regarded regional firm is looking for a Solicitor to join their Residential Property team in Birmingham.
As a Solicitor in this team, you will manage a varied caseload of residential property transactions, including sales, purchases, transfers and re-mortgages of residential leasehold and freehold property (registered, unregistered, new builds). You will also carry out lease extensions and auction transactions.
- You will be a Qualified Solicitor
- You will have at least 5 years of experience in Residential Property
- Highly competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Excellent benefits
- Good prospects for career progression
If you are interested in this role and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like