- Job Search
- Catastrophic Loss Associate
A highly regarded national firm is looking for an Associate to join their Catastrophic Loss team, in Leicester.
As a Solicitor in this team, you will manage a caseload of high value serious injury matters. The team provides an expert, experienced legal service dealing with claims involving injuries of the utmost severity, and complex technical insurance work. They handle claims reserved at over £350,000 and represent over £800 million of client reserves. The claims you will manage in this team are varied and include Motor, EL/PL and product liability. Typical cases include brain, spinal and amputation injuries and also substantial dependency fatality claims.
- You will be a Qualified Solicitor with 3+ years of PQE
- You will have experience of managing a personal injury litigation caseload (either RTA or EL/PL)
- You will have experience of working on high value Large Loss work
- You will have sound knowledge of the CPR
- Highly competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- 28 days' annual leave plus bank holidays
- Healthcare cover/ Medicash
- Pension plan
If you are interested in this opportunity and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like